Help us spread the word about I’m First!.
1. Send an email, feature I’m First! in your newsletter, or post to your blog
We think there is something special about being the first. That is why we want you to know about I’m First!, an online community founded by Center for Student Opportunity to provide first-generation college students with inspiration, information, and support on the road to and through college.
If you’re a first-generation college graduate–or a student who will be–share your story to inspire and encourage the next generation of students who will be the first.
Aspiring first-generation college students and their supporters can sign up for the I’m First! web application to find valuable information about colleges and their programs for first-generation college students, ask questions and get answers to all things college, and follow the first-generation college student blog.
2. Add a badge or logo to your website or newsletter
3. Share the messages below on social media
Like I’m First! on Facebook and post about us. Here are some ideas:
- Check out I’m First www.ImFirst.org, an online community celebrating first-generation college students and supporting those who will be.
- I just shared my first-gen story at www.ImFirst.org. Now it’s your turn to inspire students who will be the first in their families to attend and graduate from college.
- First in your family to graduate from college? Visit www.ImFirst.org and share your story to inspire and encourage the next generation of students who will be first.
- Will you be the first in your family to go to college? Visit www.ImFirst.org and sign up to research colleges that care about first-generation college students and find support on the road to and through college.
Follow I’m First! on Twitter and tweet about us. Here are some ideas:
- Check out @ImFirstGen www.ImFirst.org, a great resource for #firstgen #college students.
- Visit @ImFirstGen www.ImFirst.org to discover #college opportunities for #firstgen students.
- I shared my #firstgen #college story @ImFirstGen! Now it’s your turn. Visit www.ImFirst.org
- Visit www.ImFirst.org and share your #firstgen #college story @ImFirstGen!
- Watch #firstgen #college stories and share your own @ImFirstGen www.ImFirst.org